Thursday 7 April 2011

Bags for Books?

For Going Out, Alexander McQueen Style Influence. I was thinking of making my own carved out of wood.  I think that would be much more beautiful and rustic...
I also like this one. I could make one similar to this as well.
this is also a posibility


I have decided that i am going to have to upgrade my purses and bags ext. All my other ones eitherare destroyed from over loving them or dont stay shut, and after living  in London, I find I am constantly perinoied about pickpockets. Regardless of the fact it has never happened to me.

here are some style influences for this...

The King of leather... Marc Jacobs.... I love the sparrows and the fold over top. It is versatile. It can be city suited or totally down to earth boho hippy style.



New Book Bag?


or this....
ahhh i love leather.... 







AHHHH ZAC POSEN!
IIIII NEEEEEDDD THIIISSS!!!

2 comments:

  1. the 3rd from the bottom (marc jacobs) my friend has and it is amazing! i wanted one too =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The marc bags you can get at aritzia...just saying ;)

    ReplyDelete