Wednesday 16 March 2011

It Will Be My Video Library 2.0 ...

THEY HAVE THE MALE AND FEMALE VERSION OF THE PERFUME ADD! I posted the previous one in my last post of video library. but this makes me so happy. how Brilliant. killing two birds with one stone. Whether it was the company being cheap or lazy or just economically savvy I think it worked out rather well.
This makes me want to go to a party that is themed EYES WIDE SHUT. Minus the crazy cults and prostitutes. This is beautiful and makes me think I should try and organize a mascaraed at a club for a charity fundraiser or something.
Masked Monday? I dunno but I will do something... Just Wait!

And Then There Is Marc... Dear Lord, What will he think of next. That is a horrible add campaign. But it did remind me that some girl once told me she pulled Marc Jacobs at a Vice Magazine Party in London. I almost pissed myself laughing i don't think she knew Marc Jacobs is gay. That and I highly doubt he would have made out with her anyways, it is Marc Jacobs after all...
And Chanel For The Win

No comments:

Post a Comment