Wednesday 16 March 2011

It Will Be My Video Library...

I LOVE THE COLOURS! AND THE SLOW MOTION OF IT ALL!
Beautiful.
Perfume ads can be brilliant. Love the composition, sound, Colour Filter! and everything about it, though it seems a bit like she is having sex with a bouquet of roses...
Just Watching This Add Makes Me Want To Buy The Perfume. I Totally Will Just For My Dressing Table At Home. There Is Something About Gautier And How The Adds Always Have The Most Beautiful Lingerie That Make Me Want To Be Naked And Lounge In Bed All Day With A Male Model. Just The Imagery Of Having A Corset Laced Up, Clipping A Garter Belt To A Stocking, Rolling A Stocking Up Ones Thigh, Simple Yet Drop Dead Sexy Gestures Like That Always Send Me Into A Fit Of Day Dreams.
This is how models should also compose them selves in photo shoots. DONT BE AFRAID TO TAKE RISKS. IT DOESNT MATTER IF IT LOOKS STUPID! ITS EXPERIMENTAL. AND FOR THE MOST PART DIGITAL. IF I FIND SOMETHING I REALLY DO LOVE THEN I MIGHT SHOOT IT IN FILM!

No comments:

Post a Comment