Sunday 27 March 2011

"This Is Why You Should Never Help Anyone, Other People Are Bastards!"-Hannah Baxter (Secret Diary Of A Call Girl)

The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry.

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you
  Friedrich Nietzsche 

People who have given us their complete confidence believe that they have a right to ours. The inference is false, a gift confers no rights.

Beyonce: Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it is broken...
Lady Gaga: But you can still see the crack in the mother f***ing reflection

I feel like a lot of this is something I want to do a series of work on. Perhaps this will be an opportunity to do some more illustrations. I have started a series not really fully grasping what it was meant to become... I think now I know. I originally started out creating fashion influenced illustrations of characters of those who I feel have fallen short of what was expected. I have titled it: "The Beautiful Letdown" I think I have been able to add a few more characters to the list of illustrations...
I will add them as the project progresses...
x

No comments:

Post a Comment